Do we share the same values?
If so, you may be a good fit!
Be Real. That means to be honest, raw, and truthful in all areas.
Bring Excellence. We only deliver on something until we're fully satisfied with the results.
Make an Impact. We're passionate about making our clients successful.
We're all about positive energy and supporting each other.
Work-life balance. When you make room for family and faith, it can often allow you to produce your best work.
About the Position
IMPACT Digital Marketing is looking for a high achiever with a B2B sales background. The Account Executive must be able to win new business at new accounts to meet quarterly and annual quotas.
Necessary skills include the ability to prospect and secure new business as well as to upsell and grow accounts over time and ensure contract renewals. Experience in the digital marketing space is desired.
This role requires a highly personable, intelligent individual with the ability to lead digitally focused sales efforts while maintaining an energetic, strategic, and entrepreneurial spirit. Pays a base salary, plus commission.
- 3+ years’ experience in a high acquisition, consultative, B2B sales role (experience in digital marketing is desired)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent practical experience
- Track record of meeting and exceeding assigned targets
- Passionate solution-seeker, competitive nature, and a winning team spirit
- Willingness to continuously learn, try new things, and adapt to change
- High energy with the ability to develop and close multiple opportunities concurrently
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Understand the unique needs of businesses, identify the right solutions, and communicate the value these bring to them through remote and onsite demonstrations
- Participate in strategy and discovery calls that build relationships and acquire a deep knowledge of prospective customer business issues and processes by asking strategic questions to form an understanding of pain points, redundancies, process gaps, and perceived value
- Deliver solution demonstrations and presentations that map to customer needs and aligns to the team’s sales strategy and approach
- Communicate with customers proactively via phone, email and in person
- Manage a specified sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Conduct client check-ins, upsell/cross-sell accounts, and address client market share concerns
- Utilize CRM effectively and efficiently recording all sales activity
IMPACT Digital Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency based out of Southeast Michigan. We’re focused on helping businesses achieve maximum results through high-impactful digital marketing tactics and strategies, including website design, search engine optimization, messaging and strategy, video marketing, and social media. Learn more about our company, team, and our core values at https://impactdms.com/careers/.
Our 3 Step
Step 1: Application
Email us your resume along with why you want to work with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Set Up Interviews
We'll reach out to schedule a few interviews to get to know more about you and your skill set.
Step 3: You Interview Us
We want it to be mutual, which is why we allow you to meet some of the team members and ask question so you can make a decision if it's a good fit for you too.