Get Noticed on Google
Search Engine Optimization ensures that your product is easily found by search engine sites through regular and organic search.
Higher Quality Leads
An average of 14.6% close rate is achieved from SEO leads, compared to 1.7% close leads from outbound leads.
SEO Promotes Better Cost Management
Inbound leads can actually lower the cost of lead generation by 61% versus outbound leads.
What are the benefits of SEO?
57% of B2B marketers stated that SEO generates more leads than any other marketing initiative.
More Website Traffic
Ranking higher on Google ensures that your website will be clicked! 75% of people never scroll past the first page of search engines.
SEO Builds Credibility
Ranking first, second or third may give your customers the idea that you are one of the top players in the industry. It shows that you are popular and many users have researched you, too.
Our Search Engine Optimization Process
- 1. Semantic Core and Keyword Research
- 2. On-Site Optimization
- 3. Mobile Optimization
- 4. Content Strategy
- 5. Off Site Optimization
- Analyze Competitors Keywords - Competitor research is a primary stage of the keywords collecting. The logic is simple: if a competitor's website is ranked in the SERPs top it contains keywords that already worked well for search engines, which means that these keywords may work for your website as well.
- Collect Core Keywords - A semantic core of a website is a collection of keywords that describe a business (product or service) and helps promote the site and achieve better SERPs results.
- Group the keywords from the final list - Keyword grouping refers to splitting the full list of keywords into semantic clusters. It allows to distribute the keywords between the site’s pages and to avoid keyword cannibalization - when several pages of the one site compete for the rankings for the same query.
- Install a Web Analytics Tool and Set Up Goals - Web analytics tools monitor how much traffic your website is acquiring and how your visitors are interacting with your website. In order to measure performance, you need to set
goals. The goals in the web analysis refer to a particular user’s action (a registration, a transaction, etc.) that the site’s owner defines as the targeted action. Setting up goals help define marketing strategy and make adjustments on a fly.
- Add a Website into Google Search Console - Google Search Console is a free instrument from Google that tracks the site's rankings in Google Search results. It is a mediator between the engine and a webmaster that helps understand how the search engine ranks the website.
- Register a Local Business in Google Maps - For local queries (e.g. [pizza near me], [best bar chicago], [dentist seattle], etc.), Google displays a map with proper companies nearby. To get a business to appear on such a map, one should complete a registration process.
- Develop a logical site structure - Structure of the website is the way different elements of the site (sections, subsections, pages) are correlated and linked with each other. The structure should be transparent and logical so the search robots could easily scan the site and find all its pages.
- Improve Page Speed - Page speed refers to the time needed to load the page content. It is one of the influential Google ranking signals.
- Create a mobile version of a website - The share of users who prefer browsing websites using mobile devices instead of desktop keeps increasing. So the mobile website should be tailored for the smaller screen to accommodate user experience via mobile. Since April 2015, the website's mobile optimization has become a factor of Google search rankings.
- Set up a redirection for mobile users - When users find a website in mobile search results, it’s important to redirect them to a mobile version of the website: from mywebsite.com to m.mywebsite.com. Such redirection affects website rankings and usability.
- Improve mobile loading speed using AMP - Loading speed impacts user experience greatly and it is also an important factor for search ranking. Google leads a project called AMP - accelerated mobile pages - a technology for improving the performance of mobile sites.
- Write a unique title for each page of a website - The title tag is a part of the HTML code that helps search engines understand the content of a page. That is why title optimization is crucial for page ranking.
- Create unique meta descriptions for each page - The meta description is a tag in HTML that users see in SERP as a snippet - a preview of the page content which shows whether the page fits their query.
- Optimize H-tags (heading tags) - Heading tags are parts of the HTML code that indicate a title (a heading) and subheadings on a page. There are six levels of heading tags: from H1 (the most influential) to H6 (the least influential). Proper distribution of keywords between H-tags shows the search robots in which keywords are more important than others.
- Use Alt tags for every image - Alt tag is an attribute within an img tag. It is a short (up to 5 words) description of a picture it is related to. Alt tag helps search engines understand faster what’s on a picture. Alt tag also helps users: if for any reason an image is not displayed, users will see its description.
- Mind both a quantity and quality of a site’s backlinks - Backlinks - the links that lead from different web sources to our website - play a significant role in a search ranking of the site. It’s important to mind the balance between a quantity and a quality of backlinks since both of them impact the backlink profile.
- Analyze the backlinks of the competitors - Competitor research is a key stage of the link-building strategy. An analysis of backlinks of the competitor that reached the TOP helps understand how a successful backlink profile should look like.
- Create a link-building strategy - Link-building strategy refers to priorities in getting backlinks. It depends on the current status of the backlink profile and backlinks of the top-ranking competitors
- Encourage users to write reviews about your service -
There are review aggregators where users share their opinion about services/products and make a decision about whether to try the service/product. Search engines evaluate mentions and reviews of a website, so the reviews impact the ranking, especially in local SEO.
It doesn’t happen overnight. Your keywords will start improving after the first month, however, you may not notice a difference in lead generation and website traffic for 6 months. We always say it’s more of a long term investment and strategy, but well worth it!
You can stop after 3 months or whenever you feel that you’ve reached your goals. However, we recommend that you continue SEO because the search algorithms are always changing. We stay on top of these changes so you don’t lose your position. We recommend that you continue to utilize SEO in your marketing strategy. It is an investment, but in the long run, it does replace the need for a PPC Google AdWords budget, which will save you money in the long run.
Yes! We recommend a list of keywords that you should choose based on competition score and search results, however, the keywords you want are essentially your decision.
We provide you a detailed monthly SEO reports that define your previous position and current positions for keywords, website traffic, and a strategy for next month’s SEO efforts.
Yes! If you prefer to review changes on your website before we publish them, we can make sure it goes through your team first.