Website design & Strategy
We design websites to drive leads. Built in a popular, easy to use platform, WordPress.
Need our help on a new project?
Shoot us a message. We’d love to hear from you.
Website Packages That Fit Everyone's Goals and Budget
You know how your business works; we know how to send you more customers. Let’s each spend time doing what we do best
Looking to get noticed and have lots of content? The Ultra plan is for you!
With every custom built website, you'll receive:
Kickoff Strategy Planning
Analytics Tracking Setup
Responsive Design (Mobile-Friendly)
Hosting and Backups
Ability to Control Your Site
Blogging Management System
Redirect old site links
Spelling and Grammar Clean Up
Designed to Match your Brand
SSL Certificate Set Up
Fake lead spam protection
WordPress Training Session
Ongoing Updates on Plugins
Our team will kick-off your search engine optimization campaign with basic on-page optimization.
We develop a strategic call to action on your website that gathers visitors contact information
Each company has a story. We work with you to ensure your website communicates your message clearly and has your brand all over it!
How professionally designed websites can make an impact
First Impressions are 94% design related. Our custom designed website are sure to visitors interested and engaged!
In addition to a brick and mortar location, your web address transmits your business across the world.
Your website is open for business 24/7! Your products and services are accessible to anyone online at any time.
Our 5 Step Process For Building Your Custom Website
- What does your business do?
We want to know all about your business. It is critical that we understand your business so that we can clearly understand what sets your business apart from your competitors.
- Who is your ideal customer or client?
In order to develop a custom website for your business, we need to know more about your buyer.
- What is your goal for this website?
This is one of the most important steps within the discovery phase of building a custom website. We want to exceed your goal(s), and it is important that we discuss this prior to our design.
- What is your dream for this website? This usually makes you think about that "moonshot" idea. If your budget wasn't of concern, then what do your dream the website would look like?
- Which custom designed website package have you decided on?
Our packages are available for you to review on this page. It is important we discuss your package before moving on to designing your website.
- Build project style guide
The style guide serves as the design framework for your website's look and feel. Based on your unique brand and priorities, we work with you to identify the colors, themes, elements and overall style of your website.
- Organize content into site architecture
The content is gathered by the client while we are working to build the bones of the custom website. We can handle the copywriting for each page, if you prefer ($200 per page of copy writing.
- Homepage design
We take the time to develop a homepage design that will serve as the right foundation for the entire project.
- Subpage design
Once the homepage is "just right," the rest of the internal pages are designed.
- Design all additional website elements
Additional website elements are created to complete your site's design and highlight important information, website features, calls-to-action and more.
- Gather the content
By this time, we have a design approved, and we're ready to insert the content.
- Content finds its home
Based on content, we work with you to determine where it should fit within your custom designed website.
- Add in company images, videos, and stock images where needed
In this phase, we use any of your most recent business images and/or videos as needed. Depending on which Impact Digital Marketing Website design package you've selected, you'll also get a Stock Image package.
- Add internal links throughout
To allow for easy navigation, we insert internal links throughout your website. That way, your visitors are able to find what they're looking for without having to search.
- Identify and outline SEO priorities This enables us to increase the reach to your target audience and position you to meet your keyword ranking objectives.
- Onsite SEO is built Once your SEO priorities are identified, we weave them into your site content—including copy and graphic elements. This helps Google know what your content is about so it can rank you as an authority.
- Review website for embedded SEO keywords In order to reap benefits, all of the SEO keywords used on your custom site have to be "readable". We review your completed website to look for embedded SEO words, ensuring you gain the benefit of your on-page optimizations.
- Google Analytics, Google Webmasters and other monitoring tools are integrated We then connect your site to Google Analytics, Google Webmasters and other monitoring tools and event triggers your team needs to gain the most benefit from this data.
- Whole-site testing for functionality and performance
Now that everything has been built in and optimized, we perform a final test to ensure your site is fully functioning.
- Final review and approval After testing is complete, we send the final website to you for review and approval. We then will launch the website live with your final approval.
- Training Whether it's you, your stakeholders or other members on your team, we train all who will be responsible for the website moving forward. We show you all of the basic monitoring and management protocol for your website.
- Website support (as needed)
After a project has been completed, we don't leave you hanging.
Yes! You will have full access to the domain, hosting, and content on your customized website.
Absolutely! During the Launch and Training portion of the website design, we will show you how easy it is to access and update your website.
WordPress primarily, because it’s very customizable for our developers, however, it’s easy enough for clients to make changes without the need for a code change. We can also build sites off on “Drop and Drag” platforms like GoDaddy and Wix, if preferred.
It depends on how quickly we have content and choices from the client. In addition, if your website has more pages and special design features, then that may add to the timeline. Overall, most sites are complete within 6 weeks.
We outsource hosting to the provider of your choice. Most of our clients use GoDaddy.
First on your “to-do list” is to clearly define your project objectives. Why are you creating a new website or redesigning the existing one? What do you need visitors to be able to do on your website? What are your primary business goals? Next, be sure to know how your web designer’s process works. Have the agency walk you through that process, step by step. Lastly, work together with your web design team on identifying the resources they need from you to start your project (i.e., high-resolution images, logos, written copy, etc.).
We recommend continuously monitoring the performance of your website and upgrading content management system and any third-party plugins integrated on the site. Just like a car needs a “tune-up” every few months, so, too, will your website require some basic checks to keep it running smoothly. Ask your web design firm to provide a support plan to ensure that your project is not going to be abandoned after completion.